Monday, October 13, 2008

Episode 5: STOPMOTION CHALLENGE!

That's right, Episode 5 of Engine Room is a stopmotion challenge! It was fun. Check it out below or here.



Here's the complete film that my team made.


It's weirder than I even remember! Eh, what can I say.

Here's Bonus footage that shows some funny things including me making sound effects.


This was a crazy experience! We made it super fast. And I was the only one on my team with stopmotion or even storytelling experience, so... I dunno, take a look!

Soon I will do a post on the extreme blandness of movie billboards I have been noticing recently. Just because!

3 - word movie review:
Freaks
VOYUERISTIC, FANTASTIC, SYMPATHETIC

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't win that one! your thing was pretty cool! I really like the things getting bigger and smaller in the centers.. of.. the stuff.. and the sound on the snowman record going around part was awesome! also...it's funny to see a recording of you making little noises, because...those things are coming out of you all the time... even in intimate situations. weirdo. heart.

Gregory Sesma said...

wow, that film was sweet... you really banged out a gem.

Anonymous said...

mm hmm

Anonymous said...

Dude, your film was SO Much better than the Euro team's. Theirs was glorified pixelation- you busted out a puppet and some of your wacky charm- instantly recognizeably awesome cake.

Leo Matsuda said...

You are amazing, Max!!!